You can help Piggy Kingdom Residents and raise much needed funds by shopping for your Guinea Pig, Bunny or Yourself at Amazon from our web site :)
Click HERE to open the shop page
By clicking the button below you can choose how much you'd like to donate, every penny counts! Thank you in advance :)
By clicking the button below you will be donating £1 once only. Every penny counts and you single pound will help our animals survive cold winter.
WHAT DO WE DO?
PIGGY KINGDOM takes in any Guinea Pig and Rabbit, no questions asked, whatever their state of health, age or sex is, we provide safe shelter for them, offer veterinary help when needed and rehome some of the Guinea Pigs and Bunnies if suitable to go to a pet home. Our Guinea Pigs and Rabbits are only available to forever loving pet homes, they are not to be bred from.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Please help us with running cost of the Piggy Kingdom rescue by sponsoring our residents or donating regular amounts weekly, monthly or yearly. Every pound counts! Please choose the best option that suits you from the drop down menu.
Thank you in advance :)
PIGGY KINGDOM AMAZON WISH LISTS
We'll be very grateful for any products specified in the 6 lists
HOW MUCH DO WE NEED?
The weekly running cost of the rescue (food, bedding, basic care) starts from around £140
- At least 3 bags of Wagg Guinea Pig Crunch, each bag 15kg
- Minimum 8 bags of Burgess Excell Blackcurrant and Oregano nuggets, each bag 2kg
- Bag of dried grass, Readi Grass or Just Grass, 20kg bag
- Wheat seeds to grow wheat grass, 20 kg bag (once a month)
HAYLAGE & HAY:
- Minimum of 4 bags of either High Fibre and/or Rye Grass Horsehage, 20 kg bags
- Minimum of 4 bales of good quality meadow hay
FRUIT & VEGGIES
- Minimum of 5 x 10kg bags of carrots a week
- Minimum of 10kg of apples
- Between 5-10 cabbages
- Any other greens we can get our hands on cheaply
- At least 4 bags of chopped straw or wood shavings, whichever is available
- Two/Three small bales of straw a week especially in winter
We like to keep our Pigs clean and free from fungal infections/parasites and there are few products we need to purchase to achieve that:
- Insecticidal shampoo/spray/powder
- Tea Tree Cream/Spray
- Anti-parasite Treatment (Ivomec or Bimectin)
- Vinegar (to spray cages after cleaning, prevents fungal infections)
- Virkon (to spray cages, provides all round anti viral treatment)
Each month we need to replace any broken things like cage trays/drinking bottles/ceramic bowls/houses that got chewed too much etc.
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED AND APPRECIATED. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!