Wallace & Gromit
Swiss & Teddy
Well bonded pair of boars
PET HOME ONLY, NOT FOR BREEDING
Suggested Adoption Donation: £25
TERMS OF ADOPTION
All Adoptions of Guinea Pigs from Piggy Kingdom are offered to Adopters subject to the following conditions:
- The Adopter agrees that the adopted Guinea Pig shall at all times be housed in an appropriate and humane way (that is, in a sufficiently spacious indoor cage or outdoor hutch, not subject to damp or entirely deprived of light).
- The Adopter agrees that the adopted Guinea Pig shall be daily provided with a sufficient diet of food and water – including but not limited to the following items: grass and/or hay, guinea pig food (mix/nuggets/pellets), fresh fruit and vegetables.
- The Adopter agrees that the adopted Guinea Pig shall be permitted to express its natural behaviours as far as is possible (for example, running in a protected outdoor pen and being able to graze on fresh grass is one of such natural behaviours).
- The Adopter agrees that the adopted Guinea Pig shall be taken to a veterinary practice in the event of illness, infection or injury and that the option of 'putting down' (euthanasia) is only turned to as a last resort after all others have been exhausted.
- The Adopter agrees that the adopted Guinea Pig is not being adopted for breeding purposes and will at no time be used for the breeding of offspring. Guinea Pigs are offered for Adoption by Piggy Kingdom strictly subject to the present condition.
- The Adopter agrees that s/he shall contact Piggy Kingdom if s/he is no longer able to look after the adopted Guinea Pig, at which point arrangements will be made for the Guinea Pig to be rehoused in Piggy Kingdom at the earliest opportunity.
More PIGtures of Walace & Gromit
If you want to offer a loving home to any of our Guinea Pigs or Rabbits please send an email to email@example.com. Piggy Kingdom is based near Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY5. Guinea Pigs/Rabbits have to be collected from Piggy Kingdom. Please bring a suitable container (pet carrier or large cardboard box) to transport your Guinea Pigs back to your home. Before you adopt a Guinea Pig/Rabbit please make sure you have a hutch or an indoor cage to house them in, the bigger the better. You should also purchase an outdoor run to enable them to graze on the grass if you have a garden. You will get a changeover food, some hay/straw, care sheet and general information to help you welcome your Guinea Pig/Rabbit home. We are always just an e-mail away if you need any help later on.